Q : Where can your products be used and resold ?
You can re-sell our products to any part of the world, however, the use our products are restricted to the countries of Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America.
Q : The population distribution of the world is :
- Asia – 3,879,000,000 people (60.64% of the world’s population)
- Middle East and Africa – 877,500,000 people (13.72% of the world’s population)
- South America – 379,500,000 people (5.93% of the world’s population)
So our products can be used by over 80.29% of the world’s population.
Q : Why should we purchase from India ?
If you are looking at re-exporting the products to developing and under-developed nations then there are three good reasons to purchase from India :
- More than 95% products in India are labeled either in English language or are bi-lingual in English and another vernacular language. English thus bridges the language gap and meets a key requirement in the destination country.
- India is Tier 3 country and so its products can be used in most developing and under-developed nations.
- Due to India’s large population and establishments of several multinational companies there, the availability of the products is relatively very high and the price is comparatively low thus making it a good business sense to purchase from India.
Q : Can you source UK or EMEA licensed branded pharmaceuticals from major manufacturers ?
Generally we do not deal with products with EMEA Reg No and US NDC code i.e. products licensed to sell within the EU or USA, however we may be able to source such products from our European and American partners if orders are of a sufficiently large quantity.
Q : Do you supply products other than those on your product list ?
The product-list supplied here is only partial. We will endeavour to supply any item requested. Please make an enquiry and we will respond promptly to your request.
Q : Where can you deliver to ?
We can deliver to all countries in the world including the countries you intend to re-export to. We are flexible in terms of delivery. You can either arrange your own collection or we can deliver the products to your nominated Air Freight forwarders.
Q : How long are your expiry dates ?
We conduct stringent expiry date checking procedures to ensure that all our stocks or new orders have at least 12 months expiry date on them. However, if you specify your minimum date requirements at the time of placing the order and we will do our best endeavour to comply with your specifications.
Q : What kind of Cold Chain Equipment-refrigerator you have in place ?
We use the best-of-breed refrigeration equipment supplied by Blue Star India. The product is designed in Italy and guarantees temperatures between 2 and 8 degree Celsius can be maintained at all times.
Q : What Temperature Monitors do you use ?
We use temperature monitors manufactured by 3M USA which are the best available indicators and are used by most international organizations for storage and distribution of (cold-line) refrigerated products.
Q : Where is your storage facility and how large is it ?
We have our storage facility in Mumbai. The infrastructure is approximately 1500 sq. feet. (140 sq. meters).
Q : How do you package your products ?
All our products are packaged using specialized German Patented Technology (Absolute-Cold.com). This technology guarantees a consistent temperature of 2 and 8 degree Celsius is maintained during transit for a period of 120 hours (5 days). This is usually more than sufficient time for the shipment to reach the destination country.
Q : Whom do you use for your logistics ?
Our logistical needs are being fulfilled by Kuehne+Nagel (A global leader in international forwarding). Kuehne+Nagel rank among the top three worldwide contract logistics players. We also use DHL Express and World Courier. Within India we use Blue Dart (DHL’s Local arm) and World Courier. It is well known that DHL and World Courier both are also specialized carriers of cold-chain shipments.
Q : What are the payment terms ?
Our payment terms for are strictly by Full Payment in Advance prior to collection. For customers whom we have a long-term relationship with, we do consider Letter of Credit.
Q : Finally ?
There are five great reasons to do business with us :
- We are a well reputed organization in India with over years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and 12 years of experience doing business with customers in the EU and USA.
- We guarantee our sources are genuine and we will meet your quality requirements.
- We have a very wide network / connections in India and can source most of your requirements at the most competitive rates.
- Our services ?V from sales to delivery ?V are prompt, professional and reliable. You wouldn’t have a reason to complain.
- We have a local representative in your country that you can directly liaise with for your requirements thus eliminating the barriers of time-zones and remote impersonal communications.